Must be logged in first
A lovingly maintained, timber framed family home. Tastefully upgraded in recent years, this property truly is "a place to call home" at this most convenient location.
The appeal is instant to the eye in arguably the most picturesque tree lined street in South Brighton.
Step inside, you will be surprised with spacious, versatile family living including up to 4 bedrooms if required, formal lounge and dining rooms plus light filled rear family room. The all weather "wraparound" rear verandah captures the north aspect winter sun and provides year round indoor-outdoor entertaining. A spacious rear garage/workshop, detached studio plus attractive easy care grounds compliment this unique offering!
Perfect for first home buyers through to retirees simply move in and enjoy as is with the opportunity to redevelop the site at some future time.
Inspection here is highly recommended.
Consider living with these features...
- Enjoy superb cross ventilation throughout the home to capitalise on the afternoon sea breeze.
- Upgraded to LED lighting throughout
- Insurance with dual power home i.e. gas and electricity
- Main bedroom with full wall built in robe, ceiling fan and split system reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with ceiling fans plus built-in robe in bedroom 3
- Cosy gas heater in lounge
- Light modern bathroom with IXL heater/light/fan
- Formal Lounge-Dining rooms with split system R/C A/C and ceiling fan plus sliding doors and screens to both, front and rear verandah.
- Traditional central kitchen with dishwasher, gas hotplates, range-hood and servery to lounge/dining and casual rear family areas. (again with split-system R/C; A/C and ceiling fan)
- Attractive, versatile, timber deck and verandah surrounds for year 'round enjoyment
- Spacious, powered rear garage/work shop, with roller door.
- Detached studio/ fourth bedroom for teenager or visitors
- Double auto-door Carport to front of the home
- A most convenient location close to Brighton Central, Davenport/Seacombe Road Corner/Marion-Westfield shopping precincts; Seacliff Train Station and bus-stops; Seacliff Beach
- Easy 10-minute commute to Flinders Medical; Private Hospitals and University. Seaview High and Primary Schools close-by
Certificate of Title: 5230/737
Council: City of Holdfast Bay
House Size: 151sqm
Land Size: 720sqm
Year Built: 1950
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 76 Oaklands Road Somerton Park for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
For further information please contact Phil Rogers.
Visit www.glenelg.ljhooker.com.au to view other LJ Hooker Glenelg Listings.
|Time:||Saturday 13th October - 11am|