Debe ingresar previamente
|Upper North Shore|
|N/A||Aproximadamente 1.163 m^2
Location, location - highly sought after location!
- Split tri-level brick and tile home
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins, main with ensuite
- Spacious new kitchen with stone bench-tops, soft close draws, gas cook-top, dishwasher, large pantry with automatic lighting and plenty of storage
- Dining room overlooking the extensive rear yard with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Family room off kitchen and dining
- Separate lounge room with vaulted ceilings
- Rumpus or teenage retreat
- Gas heating and hot water service to mains
- Massive rear entertaining deck looking out over the pool and rear yard
- Large laundry with additional toilet
- Double lock up garage plus designated parking for another 2 vehicles
- Extensive under-house storage/workshop areas
- Land size 1,163sqm (approx.)
- Location, location, walk to local primary school and Normanhurst Train Station
This spacious split tri-level home offers plenty of living spaces and there is excellent scope to update the partially renovated home and capitalize in a premier locale.
An amazing 1,163sqm (approx.) block screaming for someone with creative flare to transform the rear yard into a sensational oasis with its pool nestled among sandstone flagging. The summer days will suggest entertainment for the entire family in this private setting.
The premium location is just a short walk to Normanhurst Station, local bus services, Normanhurst West Public School, the local village shops and cafes and a choice of some of Sydney's best private schools.
Take advantage of the local bush walking tracks and the Normanhurst Park which are both only metres away. A short drive will have you on the M1, M2 and M7 within minutes.
Auction will be held on site 6 October, 2018 at 12.30pm.
Open homes as advertised or by appointment.
Contact the Agent - Amanda Woods 0418 248 989
Internal Garage Access
In Ground Pool
Polished floor boards
|Tiempo:||Saturday 6th October - 12.30pm|