Must be logged in first
POSITIONED AN EASY 330 metres to USQ, this modern family home boasts multiple living areas - perfect for a teenage family with University studies in mind.
CURRENTLY LEASED at $425.00 per week until January 2019, investors & owner-occupiers should make an intelligent move on 11 McMorrow today not tomorrow. HERE'S WHY:
- Winning combination of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and auto double garage
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher & electric cooking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to open plan dining & family room (plus ceiling fan)
- This leads to undercover entertainment area
- Room to be apart in the formal lounge room
- Ensuite & walk-in-robe ensures a great master bedroom experience (plus ceiling fan)
- All additional bedrooms offer built-in-robes & ceiling fans
- Main bathroom for the family with separate bath and shower
- The 2nd toilet is separate, for maximum family convenience
- Security screens to all windows and doors
- Remote controlled double garage with internal access
- Fully fenced 624m2 allotment
WHAT'S IN THIS AREA?
- Wow! Walk 330 metres to USQ
- 730m to Kearney Springs Historical Park
- 1.2km to Darling Heights State School (P-6)
- 2.2km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
GET growth and liveability, or get growth and income. Today not tomorrow is the time to make a move on 11 McMorrow! For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week (including evenings) for your INSPECTION.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Rental Income: Currently leased at $425.00 per week until January 2019 (5.26% gross rent yield per annum)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent Rates: $1266.84 / half-year
- Recent Water Rates: $281.07 / half-year (plus consumption)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Catchment: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.2km) & Harristown High (7-12, 4.2km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.