Must be logged in first
This classic brick and tile 3 bedroom home comes complete with a massive rumpus room, powered workshop and a garden shed. The home is presented with all the familiar comforts you expect in an established area, close to schools, shops and all major facilities. One for you, as is, or make your own mark on these very solid bones!
- Covered private front entry area
- Formal north facing lounge with ceiling fan and natural gas heating
- Step down to the massive rumpus room, with sliding doors to carport, great for entertaining!
- Bonus storage room off rumpus
- Dining area adjoining the air-conditioned kitchen
- Serviceable kitchen with dishwasher, rainwater tap and breakfast bar
- Main bedroom facing north with ceiling fan
- 2 additional good size bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Separate laundry with external door to yard
- Pergola covered entertaining area to rear
- 4m x 3.4m powered shed/workshop with two roller doors
- Garden shed and storage/potting areas
- Massive double carport to front of home
- 2 rainwater tanks
- NBN connected
- Rent appraised $330-$350 per week
A privately landscaped home with no neighbours to the rear, this is your opportunity to enjoy life in a quiet leafy street in Centenary Heights. In the school catchment zone, this home answers your call for pleasant aspect, style, potential and location! 'JUST' don't wait around here, others won't be!