Must be logged in first
42A - 3 bed, 1 bath
42 - 1 bed, 1 bath
For Sale Now or by Auction - 14th July at 12pm on site
10% deposit, balance in 30, 60 or 90 days
Now is your chance to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity at an enviable street address and secure two dwellings with a current rental return.
42A and 42 Otway Street is a unique property situated on one title (of 808sqm) with two fully self-contained units achieving strong current rental incomes. The opportunities are endless for you as the owner whether it is long term or holiday rental, somewhere for you to get away or perhaps you'd like to make a sea change.
If this sounds like what you've been looking for, check out the unit features below:
42A Otway Street -
• Located at the front of the block
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Updated kitchen
• Combined bathroom and laundry
• Reverse cycle unit for year round comfort
• Deck perfect for summer BBQs and entertaining
• Currently leased at $315pw
42 Otway Street
• One bedroom full of natural light with walk in robe and ensuite
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Wood fire for the perfect heat and ambiance plus reverse cycle unit
• Polished floorboards throughout
• Treetop views from the surrounding deck
• Second bathroom combined with laundry
• Single car carport
Home to the local Lorne Dolphins football and netball club, the annual Pier to Pub, Mountain to Surf and the P-12 College, there is something for everyone.
Whether you're into the arts at the Great Ocean Road Heritage Centre, you're a foodie and looking for a new place to try, staying the night and need accommodation, you want to explore the 10 waterfalls within 10km, looking for a picnic spot or you've even come for the surf, the small coastal town of Lorne has plenty on offer for everyone.
Located between Aireys Inlet and Wye River, only 65.3km from Geelong or two hours from Melbourne, Lorne is the ideal spot to own your very own piece of paradise along the iconic Great Ocean Road.
Located within walking distance to everything Lorne has to offer, why wait? Now is the perfect time.