Must be logged in first
|N/A||Approx 2,000 m²
(0.49 Acres, 0.2 Ha)
Introducing this beautiful 2000 built solid Bluestone cottage situated on a generous 2000m2 corner block. Prepare to be breath taken as you step inside and feel charisma & charm this magnificent property offers.
What we love about the home:
* Country style kitchen with raked timber ceilings and slate tiles.
* Spacious living area with beautiful feature stonework and timber ceilings.
* Flexible floorplan with 146m2 of living space which consists of open plan living with 3 bedrooms.
* Spiral staircase leading to master bedroom.
* The master bedroom has its own balcony overlooking the township.
* Front bullnose verandah which creates a private sitting space.
* Cosy slow combustion heating.
Additional features of the property:
* Corner block with side providing ample room to build your own shed to store the boat, van & cars!
* Easy to maintain and presentable gardens.
* Multiple outdoor private sitting areas around the home.
* Concrete pad suitable for an array of purposes.
* Children's cubby house and grassed area to play.
* Potential to be set up as a bed & breakfast (STCC).
The small township of Callington is ideally located 20 minutes from both Mt Barker & Murray Bridge and makes a great place to call home. For city commuters, Adelaide CBD can be reached in under an hour. Services include the local general store, Callington Pub (currently undergoing renovations) & the Callington Primary School.