Must be logged in first
In an elevated location with glorious views you'll find this absolutely, stunning home. Plenty of accommodation, living spaces inside and outside and super entertaining.
What we like most about this home is:
- Master bedroom has beautiful views, built-in wardrobes and a spacious and a sparkling en-suite bathroom
- Form lounge is also to the front of the home and has a modern gas fireplace and enjoys wonderful sunsets and views to the sea
- Bedroom two is also a great size and could be a quiet office
- Bedrooms three and four each have built-in robes
- You'll love the kitchen with solid tops and splash-backs, plenty of bench and cupboard space and a lovely servery that opens out to the pergola
- Open plan family and meals will be the hub of the home
- Step put to the large gabled pergola with a lovely timber deck that is surrounded by lovely gardens
- Two cars can park up by the house and provide easy access into the home with your shopping
- And the location is convenient to the Hallett Cove Shopping Centre, R-12 School, Hallett Cove train station, sporting fields and skatepark and much more.
Wow, this home is stunning!
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742, or visit the team in the Hallett Cove Shopping Centre.
Harcourts Plus. We Create Success!