Must be logged in first
Open Saturday 2.30pm-3.15pm
This much loved and immaculate home was built in 1992. Designed for a growing family, this home will suit their needs for many years to come. Conveniently located close to private and public schools, also parks reserves and playgrounds.
This large 5-bedroom property has been recently updated including new bathrooms and flooring. The kitchen, meals and family areas have beautiful light from large windows. Open plan living/dining opens to outdoor area where you can relax under the gable pergola and watch your kids or/and pets play.
Features you'll enjoy include:
- Wide double front door enterance
- 5 large bedrooms, 3 with built-ins
- Spacious main bedroom, new ensuite and walk-in robe
- Large theatre / formal lounge
- Sparkling main bathroom
- Newly fitted kitchen, 120cm stainless steel gas/electric cooking range
- Integrated Miele dishwasher, walk-in pantry, filtered water
- Large functional laundry also filtered water
- New floating floors throughout
- New carpets to main bedroom and theatre/lounge room
- Roller shutters to front and some side windows
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air con
- Wonderful entertaining pergola with zip track café blinds
- Landscaped front gardens
- Fully retained rear garden, artificial lawn you could even add some landscaping
- Double carport with auto roller doors, possible drive through to the rear garden
- Under cover parking for trailer, boat or small van on the right of the property
- 10 solar panels = 3 KW solar system
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy in a highly desirable suburb in a convenient location, close to Hallett Cove shopping centre and public transport including the train.
This private and low maintenance home is ideal for large families, just bring your things and move in!
For more information regarding this property please contact Donna on 0414 276 646.
Harcourts Plus... We Create Success!