Must be logged in first
You'll love this solid brick home with its outlook of the conservation park and a sea view from the front lawn. It's an easy walk to the Hallett Cove Beach train station, Hallett Cove South Primary School, "The Boatshed", the beach and the cliff-top boardwalk. With ducted heating and cooling this fine home is so well presented that you can just move in and enjoy.
What we like most about this fabulous home is:
- Three dedicated bedrooms, but rooms for more, with each having robes, ceiling fans and the master has an en-suite.
- Formal lounge allows some quiet time or make it your media room
- Also at the front of the house is an office, formal dining room or even a fourth bedroom
- The open plan kitchen/meals/family is spacious. With plenty of bench space, you'll be able to cook up a storm
- Step outside to the fully enclosed all-weather pergola and you'll find it will soon become a favourite space in all seasons
- For some additional space there is the studio with an A/C; however you may find the children could take over this room
- The double garage provides internal access to the home and has workshop space too
- For further storage, or perhaps a gym, you have a large shed
- And for sun lovers there is a timber deck in the rear yard and grass for play.
This home offers something for everyone. Spaces to call your own, plenty of parking and a location that is convenient and desirable.
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742, or visit the team in the Hallett Cove Shopping Centre.
Harcourts Plus. We Create Success!