Must be logged in first
A wonderful location in a relatively quiet street, just two streets back from the sea front.
A very adaptable - 560sqm allotment together with rear lane public road access. Many opportunities here to extensively renovate or simply build a new home.
Current accommodation includes three bedrooms with central hallway and two rooms opened up into dining and lounge, with reverse cycle split system. The separate kitchen offers Chef 4 hotplate gas top stove and plenty of cupboards.
The bathroom offers shower, toilet and vanity. There is also a second toilet in the laundry.
The backyard is quite spacious, together with an orange tree and grapefruit tree. There is also a 6.5m x 3.5m single garage with concrete floor. The power has been disconnected (from the house to the shed).
A wonderful opportunity to live in a vibrant community with easy access to multiple schools, extensive shopping, family parks, as well as the pristine beaches. A great lifestyle together with a relatively easy run straight into the CBD of Adelaide.
• Council - City of Charles Sturt
• Total Rates - 17/18 Financial Year $1,491.35
• Natural Resources Levy $53.80
• Zoning - Residential (Mid Suburban Policy Area 16)
• SA Water - $73.10 per quarter plus usage
• Sewer - $140.98 per quarter
• Emergency Services Levy - $321.45 per annum
• Land Tax - Current status as property was leased $735
|Time:||Thursday 16th November - 12:00pm|