Must be logged in first
Built in 2009 and presented as new, this is no ordinary duplex. The attractive and contemporary design (Winner HIA Duplex of the Year 2010) successfully combines the living space and extra storage of a full size house with low maintenance 'lock and leave' convenience. With just a couple of minutes walk to a magnificent patrolled surf beach and beachside coffee shop, the location is very convenient too.
The entry level offers a huge living/kitchen space, with large undercover terraces front and rear, a private pool and a spacious powder room/2nd laundry. Garage level offers a huge double garage plus another large storage/rumpus, bathroom and alternate laundry. Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms, two more bathrooms and large rear deck.
Here are just a few of the many noteworthy features:
- Quality construction with suspended concrete floor to main level
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms plus additional powder/laundry room
- Massive Garage plus huge internal storage (16.3mtrs long) is big enough for home business (STCA), store pop-top caravan or boat, workshop, teenage retreat etc
- Polished porcelain tiles, stone benches, 900mm oven and gas cooktop
- Fully air-conditioned (rarely needed due to abundant sea breezes)
- Private swimming pool, low maintenance gardens with 5000 ltr water tank
- Presented as new - freshly painted, new carpets, new LED lights throughout
- Security entry with choice of four generous outdoor living areas
- All exterior areas paved, tiled or garden beds = no mowing
- Handy to all of Noosa's attractions including Hastings St, National Park, shopping, schools and sports
Primed for immediate sale, this outstanding property will not last long. Call Craig Brumby 0417 789 7655 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Walk in Wardrobe
Internal Garage Access
More than 2 car garaging
In Ground Pool