Must be logged in first
Lovely family home, large allotment, access to backyard and shedding!
This property will tick all the boxes and offers everything you will need for a growing family! Built in 1991, situated on a 1267sqm allotment and boasting access into the backyard, two teenage retreats, shedding and a beautiful home with renovated bathrooms. This beauty is ready and waiting for new owners to start their next chapter.
• Set back from the road and surrounded by native trees.
• Horseshoe stone driveway offering lots of extra parking.
• Bull nose front and lovely tiled veranda.
• Master bedroom with glass sliding doors, ceiling fan, recently update ensuite and walk through robe with shelves.
• Bedrooms two, three and four all with glass sliding doors, ceiling fans and built in robes.
• Original Jarrah timber kitchen with dishwasher, double sink and great natural lighting.
• Meals area with built in bench.
• Lounge room.
• Recently updated, modern family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
• Evaporative cooling and brand-new combustion heating.
• 9ft ceilings and modern floorboards.
• Outdoor pergola area for entertaining.
• Teenagers retreat (previously used as a home salon) with toilet, basin and extra plumbing.
• 2 x Double flat roof carports.
• Shed with pit, concrete and power.
• Additional teenagers retreat alternatively used as a man shed or rumpus room.
• 2 x 22,000L rainwater tanks plumbed to the house with new pump.
• Backing onto the reserve, close to walking trails.
• 5 KW solar power and solar hot water.
• 1267sqm allotment with access into the back yard.
If you are looking for space, rural living lifestyle whilst still being close to amenities, then this may be your dream home!
Lyndoch is a lovely town, being the gateway to the Barossa Valley and only a short drive into Gawler, surround yourself with vineyards and rolling hills. Offering great schools, restaurant, pub, café, bakery, small grocer, petrol station, butcher, hairdresser, clothing store, what more could you need!
Please call Nicky Barker anytime for more information and to organise your viewing!