Must be logged in first
Located in a quiet and elevated cul-de-sac in ever popular Carrara this well presented property would suit the astute investor, first home buyer, young family or retiree. With great street appeal, this home has to be at the top of your inspection list this weekend for location and value.
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes
• 2 bathrooms, master with ensuite
• Separate living and dining
• Updated kitchen with gas cooktop
• Landscaped easy maintenance 616m2 block
• Brand new covered outdoor entertaining area with timber deck
• Single lock up garage with internal access plus carport
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Near new carpet
• Separate laundry
• Garden shed
Ideally located in a cul-de-sac close to Emmanuel College, resort golf courses, shops, Metricon Stadium, the Commonwealth Games precinct, public transport, parks and the M1. Only a short drive to the beaches, the hinterland and major shopping centres like Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre. Approximately 45 minutes to Brisbane airport and 25 minutes to Coolangatta.