Must be logged in first
|Liverpool / Fairfield|
|N/A||Approx 608 m²
Idyllic location among quality homes and on a spacious 608sqm corner block this double storey beauty is making its debut on the market after 25 years.
Offering the opportunity to both live spaciously and gain a rental income, this property is worth the time to inspect this weekend. Meticulously cared for and perfectly presented you must not delay, the owners need to downsize and sell this property to the next family who will care for it as much as they have.
An added bonus is the potential to build a granny flat (s.t.c.a) by either using the current brick garage or knock it down and build one from scratch. You will still have the backyard space and be able to enjoy a large home with a yard whilst gaining a rental income.
· 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobe, main with en suite and walk in robe
· Main bathroom upstairs with spa bath and separate toilet
· Formal lounge with air conditioning and separate formal dining area
· Timber kitchen with breakfast bar and meals area
· Internal laundry with additional toilet
· Double lock up garage at the front
· Single lock up garage with street access from Ibsen Place
· Spacious and exceptionally landscaped front and back yards
· Potential to build a granny flat (S.T.C.A)
|Time:||Saturday 14th October - 2:00pm|