Must be logged in first
Charming, well-designed and perfectly suited to a growing family, this single level, four-bedroom home is the one you've been waiting for.
Superbly presented, it offers spacious, open plan living, a separate media, rumpus or formal lounge and a double lock up garage - perfect for excess storage.
The kitchen is, quite rightly, nestled at the heart of the home and boasts stone bench tops, electric stove/oven, dishwasher and modern finishes.
The living room flows gracefully through to the outdoor entertainment area. Perfect for entertaining friends and family, the secure, covered courtyard is ideally positioned to overlook the glistening salt water plunge pool.
• Built in 2008
• Private and perfectly located in a family friendly neighbourhood
• Single level, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 separate toilet
• Spacious indoor & outdoor living areas
• Well-equipped kitchen, modern finishes
• Sensational entertaining options
• Double lock up garage
• Salt water plunge pool
• Walk to transport, shopping centre, schools and parks
• 5-minute drive to Peregian village, 20-minute drive to Noosa
• Ideal family home or investment opportunity
This home's versatile design is complimented by a Colorbond steel roof, a leafy, tree-lined outlook from the master and a low maintenance garden. The fully fenced backyard is perfect for pets and children and offers a low maintenance yetexcellent opportunity for experienced or budding gardeners to put green thumbs to good use.
Located in sought after Peregian Springs, this delightful family home exudes charm and possesses an undeniable warmth that is testament to its history and well thought out design. Offering a low maintenance lifestyle of relaxation, comfort and security, it is the perfect place to lay hang your hat, get cozy and make some unforgettable memories.
• Air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Carpeted lounge and bedrooms, tiles throughout
• Built-in wardrobes
• Close to schools, shops, transport
• Close to parks, walking and cycle tracks
• Salt water pool
• Move straight in, nothing to do