Must be logged in first
This Californian style bungalow, with Hamptons inspired colour scheme and décor, 'near new', and with lashings of charm and grace, offers elegant low maintenance living in the desirable "Peregian Breeze" estate, beachside of the motorway, and framed by Noosa National Park.
Lowset with attractive street appeal, the home is complete with three double sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, study nook, spacious open plan living and dining overlooked by central kitchen, wraparound timber deck, north facing alfresco entertaining patio and terrace, plus double lock up garage with storage, on a fully landscaped corner block.
Its north-east facing aspect ensures the home is filled with sunshine and light, and features include: Karndean design flooring, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, French doors, white timber lined walls at entry, large separate bath tub in main bathroom, double vanities in ensuite, quality window furnishings, generous storage, and national broadband connection.
With its sun-drenched terrace and inviting outdoor entertaining/relaxation areas; it is the quintessential Queensland lifestyle home, designed for our love of alfresco living that our wonderful climate facilitates.
Immaculate inside and out, there is nothing you will need to spend for many years; this is a perfect size for a downsizer/empty nester or small family - and the garden requires virtually effortless care.
• Charming 'near new' home in Peregian Breeze
• Easy care living - all on one level, near new
• Attractive design, Hamptons influences t/out
• 3 bedrooms, study nook, 2 bathrooms
• Spacious open plan living and dining
• Crisp white kitchen, well-equipped & central
• North-east facing wraparound timber deck
• North facing alfresco terrace & pergola
• Air-conditioning, Karndean design flooring
• DLUG, low maintenance corner block
• Popular master-planned lifestyle community
• Beachside of motorway, 1.5kms to beach
• Close proximity to all local amenities
• Perfect for downsizer, young family, couple!
"Peregian Breeze" is a master planned community that is one of the newest across the coast; in close proximity to three local schools, 1.5 kilometres to the patrolled beach, surf club and Peregian Village Square - it is a highly sought after, desirable lifestyle location. There is a proposed childcare and local convenience centre planned, and there are linear and central parks with walking/cycling pathways, playgrounds and fitness stations.
Buyers in the market for location, lifestyle and low maintenance living MUST inspect. This home is truly gorgeous inside and out!