Must be logged in first
Unit 1 SOLD
Unit 2 SOLD
Unit 3 SOLD
Unit 4 AVAILABLE (ORIGINAL CONDITION)
** Photos listed are for the renovated units which have all been sold **
You'll be hard pressed to find a better location - situated in a quiet street and within walking distance to the CBD, these 1 bedroom units are perfect for a young couple starting out in property or an Investor.
One ground floor unit is still on offer at this complex of 4. Entering through the doors finds you in a large area including the laundry and bathroom. Moving deeper into the dwelling is the open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area. The kitchens are modern with an electric stove, ample cupboards and bench space. Off the lounge room are sliding doors leading to outside. On the other side of the lounge room are the large carpeted bedrooms with excellent built-in robes.
- Single carpeted bedroom with built-in robe
- Kitchen equipped with gas cooking, large fridge space and ample storage
- Good sized carpeted lounge room with carpet and freshly painted walls
- Bathroom hosts a shower only with vanity and separate toilet
- Internal laundry with auto taps (combined with bathroom)
- Single carport
- Security and flyscreens fitted throughout
Other Useful Information
- Walking distance to the CBD and Grand Central Shopping Centre
- Council Rates - Approx $970 per 6 months
- Water Rates - $270 access charge, plus consumption
- Body Corp fees - $370 per quarter
This unit is very worthy of an inspection, arrange one today by calling Harsha on 0423 672 332 and you'll be glad you did!