Must be logged in first
This north-facing home, designed by award-winning Architect Garry Wilbraham, showcases sweeping white water ocean views that encompass Lake Weyba and the hinterland - absolutely breathtaking. Elevated and built to maximise the position, it is a truly amazing property that fully embraces the coastal lifestyle.
Over two levels, the home is complete with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, expansive open plan living and dining flowing out to the poolside terrace, large well equipped kitchen, solar heated triangle shaped pool on upper level (sheltered from wind), single lock up garage plus carport, and plenty of storage space, on an easy care 627m2 block with a fenced backyard.
Light-filled with oversized windows to frame stunning vista and invite in sunshine, other features of the home include: ceramic tiles throughout, 2.7 metre high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, balcony access from master bedroom, suspended slab construction, solar panels and more...
• Architect designed home - unique & light-filled
• Stunning views - white water, Lake Weyba, hinterland
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, expansive open plan living
• Large well-equipped kitchen with view of the pool
• Solid suspended slab construction
• Solar heated triangle shaped pool on upper level
• Ducted air-conditioning, 2.7m high ceilings
• Abundant storage, dual living possibilities
• North facing elevated position, 627m2 block
• Just minutes to Peregian Village amenities
• Lifestyle, views, and location...act immediately!
The floor plan has been designed with the potential for dual living - the ground level could easily accommodate extended family; the fourth bedroom could be used as a living room and already has a wet bar and kitchenette, plus there is an ensuited third bedroom. This separation of living also works well for families with teenagers, or a work from home scenario.
Minimal maintenance is needed inside or out, and there is no grass to mow. The home embraces relaxed Sunshine Coast living with a focus on lifestyle and entertaining; your guests will be totally 'wowed' by the views day and night, especially poolside, it is spectacular!
Located in a well-established pocket of Peregian, within walking distance to the sand, and only a few minutes' drive to the main patrolled beach, surf club, boutique dining, retail, tavern, and parks; all Peregian amenities are quickly and easily accessed.
It is a home with its own unique ambience and design; you really need to inspect to fully appreciate. Long-term owner is relocating and ready to sign immediate contract.