Must be logged in first
This home offers all the space an active family would need for themselves and entertaining.
Enjoy stunning sea views and sunsets. With only a minute walk to the bus and train the home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
This home has been well cared for with a beautifully updated kitchen and new bathroom in the second storey extension. If entertaining is what you enjoy? This home will accommodate.
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Formal lounge with gas heater and bar
- Formal dining opens to enclosed side pergola, (spa not included).
- Wonderful updated galley kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bar
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 120cm cooking range
- Large entertainer's pergola, with cafe blinds & a cast iron chiminea that is ducted out through the roof
- B.B.Q area with built in range hood, cupboards and stone tops (B.B.Q. unit not included)
- Main family bathroom with separate basin area
- 4th bedroom on the upper level with ensuite built in robe (alternate master bedroom)
- 8.00 x 3.50 living / parent retreat that opens to the balcony with cafe blinds and enjoy the stunning sea views
- Ducted reverse cycle air con
- Lovely easy care level rear garden with 7000 Lt Rain water tanks, storage shed & cubby house
- Auto time watering system
- Double garage with auto roller doors
- 5.9kw solar system, 70 panels with current tariff is 44c for the next 8 years approx.
This home has so much to offer and will give its new owner comfortable spacious living. With land size of 783sqm home also has room for a pool.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended!!
For more information regarding this property please contact Donna on 0414 276 646.
Harcourts Plus... We Create Success!
Walk in Wardrobe
Ducted Air Conditioning